Mark your calendars!
Oswegoland Park & Recreation Foundation Meeting
Thursday, July 11 at 5:30pm
810 Preston Lane, Oswego
Public is encouraged to attend
2013 Meeting Schedule
The Foundation meets on the second
Thursday of every other month at 5:30pm
- March 14, 2013
- May 9, 2013
- July 11, 2013
- September 12, 2013
- November 14, 2013
About the Park Foundation
The Oswegoland Park & Recreation Foundation was established in 2005 with the main purpose of acquiring and preserving parks and open space in the Oswegoland community for the enjoyment of future generations.
There is no question that parks and open space contribute to a healthy community, whether its kids having a nearby place to play, adults taking a stress reducing walk, or just a green place to rest your eyes as you pass by on a busy road. Rapid development makes this important initiative time sensitive!
Your contribution helps to build funding for projects beyond what tax dollars can
support. Your donation designates you as an integral part of Oswegoland’s
grassroots effort to preserve open space as we work together for a greener tomorrow.
- Ken Holmstrom, Chair
- Kelly Hodgson Summers, Vice Chair
- Carole McNair, Secretary
- Linda Wilson, Treasurer
- Candice Hadley
- Angelo Kleronomos
- Michael Satlak
- Mark Slover
- April D. Smith
- Make a tax-deductible personal or corporate contribution to the Oswegoland Park & Recreation Foundation.
- Bequeath land, property, cash, or securities. Your bequest will help to assure that future generations will enjoy the green of open space.
- Purchase an engraved brick paver in honor or memory of a family member or friend to be placed in Hudson Crossing Park.
- Support the Preserve the Woods project by making a tax deductible donation.
- Give the gift of your time by volunteering to help the Foundation accomplish its goals and missions.
"We do not inherit the land from our
ancestors...we borrow it from our children."
Native American proverb
Contact the Foundation
Contact the Foundation at 630.554.4440 or email@example.com. Please make checks payable to the Oswegoland Park & Recreation Foundation and mail to PO Box 803, Oswego IL 60543.
The Oswegoland Park & Recreation Foundation was established in 2005 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
It is recognized by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt public foundation operating for the benefit of the Oswegoland community.