About Our Sports Programs
Print youth sports registration form
The Oswegoland Park District offers a wide range of Athletic and sporting activities for groups and individuals of all ages. The Park District feels these activities contribute to the mission of “providing opportunities for a healthy community."
- Every resident of the district should have an opportunity to take part in activities offered, regardless of skill or ability.
- Under any circumstances, the individual participant is more important than winning.
- Athletics are a great means to teach values of teamwork, cooperation, sportsmanship, and fair play.
- Individuals are encouraged to achieve at their own level of interest or ability.
Therefore, we offer programs where individuals are encouraged to achieve at their own level of interest or ability. All Oswegoland Park District Youth Programs emphasize skill development, teamwork, and good sportsmanship through:
- Recreational leagues
- Avoiding team standings
- Equal playing time for all
Sports Information Hotline: Call 630.896.2018 for weather related information.
We offer the following seasonal sports programs for children and/or teens:
- Baseball and T-ball
- Soccer (spring and fall)
- Flag Football
- Swim Team
- Camps & Clinics for Cheerleading & Poms, Distance Running, Speed and Circuit Training, Weight Training & Conditioning, and Volleyball
Volunteer Coaches are needed! Parents interested in coaching or who would like more information about the soccer program should contact Brian Everhart at 630.554.4479 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to car pool for team sports, fill out a car pool request form, have it signed by a parent of each child, and return it to the Park District prior to the registration deadline. Limited to one request per child. Car pool requests must be submitted by the registration deadline for each sport as listed in the catalog or on the web site.
Please feel free to contact any of our Athletics Staff for information regarding our athletics programs or facilities:
Youth Sports Coordinator