The Oswegoland Heritage Association has three categories of memberships available. Each member receives the annual BELL TOWER newsletter and discount admission to Association sponsored events.
- Individual Yearly Membership(s) -
- Family Yearly Membership - 10.00
- Life Membership - $100.00
To join the association, please provide your name, address, the type of membership you are interested in and mail it along with your payment to:
Oswegoland Heritage Association
PO Box 23
Oswego, IL 60543
If you would like to join your neighbors in supporting
the Oswegoland Heritage Association and the Little
White School Museum to preserve local history, please
consider one of the following...
* Bequests - remember the Oswegoland Heritage
Association in your estate planning. Bequests can be
either monetary or donations of Oswego or family
* Memorials - remember family and lover ones with a
contribution to the Oswegoland Heritage Association.
* Tributes - honor special occasions and special
people with a tribute contribution.
* Matching Gifts - check with your corporate human
resources department to see if a matching gift program
is available from you employer.
* Donations - the Oswegoland Heritage Association
welcomes monetary donations.
* Artifacts Donations - the Little White School Museum
is always looking for Oswego related or family
artifacts, documents, or photographs to add to the
historical collections. Please contact the museum for
The Oswegoland Heritage Association that operates the
If you are interested in helping to perserve the history of Oswego, please call the museum for details about volunteer opportunities.
Little White School Museum is a federally registered
501 (C)(3) not for profit institution, and all gifts are
tax deductible to the extent the law allows. Contact the
museum for more information.