Deadlines can come up quickly, so we want to make sure that anyone interested in our preschool programs has the information they need to make the right decision. Here’s the scoop on our programs, how the registration process works, and the lottery system. Here are all the details you are going to want to know:
As We Grow Preschool focuses on whole child development where our preschoolers learn, play, and grow while following a daily routine, making friends, respecting others, asking questions, and seeking answers. Our teachers collaborate with SD308 Kindergarten staff to ensure students develop appropriate Kindergarten Readiness Skills.
- Develop social, cognitive, and gross & fine motor skills through purposeful play
- Explore academics with a hands-on approach to learning
- Learn though discovery of STEAM based concepts (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics)
- Engage in activities following the Illinois Early Learning Standards and Jolly Phonics Program
Children must be 3 or 4 years old by September 1, 2018 and fully toilet trained
- Thoroughly 3’s – Two or three days/week for 3 year olds
- Pre-Kindergarten – Two, three, or four days/week for 4 year olds
- Classrooms at South Point, Civic Center, and Boulder Point (Nature-Based Preschool at Civic Center)
Preschool Registration Lottery
Tuesday, February 6
Submit registration forms for the 2018-19 school year by February 2 at 4:30pm to be included in the lottery. Forms received after the deadline will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
Stop by any of our facilities and ask for a registration packet for details including registration fees, tuition payments, required documents, and additional information.