The Oswegoland Park District is carefully monitoring developments regarding the global spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our top priority is the safety of our patrons and staff.
Oswegoland Park District’s standard sanitizing practices include the daily disinfection of all surfaces in our facilities by custodial staff, including all classrooms, bathrooms, lobby areas, front desks, equipment, and floors.
We are asking those who frequent our facilities to practice the following CDC recommendations, which are similar to those used to prevent the spread of influenza and other respiratory illnesses:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for your help in keeping our participants and staff safe and healthy.