Restore Illinois Phase 4 Reminder of COVID-19 Participation Guidelines
In an effort to ensure the continued progress across the state and locally relative to COVID-19, the Oswegoland Park District wants to remind residents and Park District program and facility users of the safety guidelines and protocols that have been established.
We encourage all community members to join us in complying with the safety protocols set forth to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and to avoid another potential suspension of operations that would limit the ability for residents to enjoy the recreational opportunities we provide.
For the safety of all employees, patrons, and vendors the Oswegoland Park District requires that all facility guests and program participants over the age of 2 follow IDPH guidelines and wear face masks when entering buildings and any time when 6-ft of social distancing cannot be maintained.
PARTICIPANT & VISITOR SAFETY REMINDERS
- We require face masks are worn upon entry to buildings, in all common areas of buildings, and when 6-ft of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- A minimum of 6-ft of social distancing is required at all of our indoor and outdoor facilities.
- Frequent hand washing and regular use of hand sanitizer are strongly recommended.
- Group gatherings of more than 50 persons are not permitted.
- When applicable please bring your own equipment (towel, mat, golf clubs, etc.) and water bottle for use during your visits.
- In addition to regular maintenance, the park district has enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures for frequently touched objects and surfaces. Hand sanitizer is available in and around facilities for your use.
- Some of our programs have been adjusted by reducing program sizes, altering activities, and staggering start times to address social distancing guidelines.
STOP THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Stay home when you are sick or experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness with fever, cough, and difficulty breathing.
- Avoid contact with others that are sick or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from people residing in other households.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Frequent handwashing or hand sanitizing is encouraged, particularly before and after visiting a facility and/or participating in an activity.
Thank you for keeping yourself and others safe!