The Oswegoland Park Foundation is a fundraising organization dedicated to assisting the Oswegoland Park District in providing opportunities for a healthy community.
Your support of the Foundation makes you an integral player in working together for a greener tomorrow.
How Can You Help?
- Make a tax-deductible personal or corporate contribution to the Oswegoland Park Foundation.
- Bequeath land, property, cash, or securities.
- Participate in one of our exciting fundraising events.
- Purchase an engraved brick paver in honor or memory of a family member or friend to be placed in Hudson Crossing Park.
- Give the gift of your time by volunteering at one of our events below to help the Oswegoland Park Foundation accomplish its goals and missions.
Interested in finding out more about the Oswegoland Park Foundation? Contact our Board Chair, Dannielle Wilson.
The Oswegoland Park Foundation is recognized by the U.S. Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt public foundation operating for the benefit of the Oswegoland community. Please make checks payable to the Oswegoland Park Foundation and mail to PO Box 803, Oswego IL 60543.