Morgan Valley Drive in the Morgan Crossing subdivision.
- 6.6 acres
- Fully Accessible Playground
- Nature play/sitting area
- Shelter with picnic table
- Drinking fountain
- Half basketball court
- Baseball backstop
- Open areas for sports practice
- Parking (10 spaces)
- Prairie Point Trail trailhead
- Borders the Morgan Creek with native prairie plants and interpretive signs
Now Open for Play!
The Park District has been awarded a $376,300 Open Space and Land Acquisition (OSLAD) Grant from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources to develop Andover Park. Construction occurred in 2021 & 2022. View the Park Plan.
Andover Park, established in 2005 from Lennar Homes, is a neighborhood park located north of Morgan Creek. The site is comprised of land from two land cash donations. In 2008, acreage from Deerpath Trails was linked to Andover Park.