- 17.3 acres
- Beautiful mature oaks and natural area
- Six Pickleball courts
- Playground (accessible)
- Portable toilet
- Half court basketball court
- Sitting area with benches and picnic table
- Open areas for sports practice
- Fishing lake – Catch and release only. No motorized boating, swimming, or ice skating. Boating by permit only.
Briarcliff Woods Park, a neighborhood park located on the northern end of the Oswegoland Park District, was developed in 1990. The park was a part of a land cash donation from Primus Corp., developers of the Seasons Ridge subdivision.