In the Deerbrook subdivision, next to Wheatlands Elementary School.
- 7.0 acres
- Shelter with 2 picnic tables (shared with School District 308, not available for use during school hours)
- Sandbox with diggers
- Half-court basketball
- Baseball backstop
- Two playgrounds (one public and one school)
- Asphalt path with skateboard elements at intervals along the path
- Open areas for sports practice
- Small Sledding Hill
- Parking available in Wheatlands Elementary School lot
Deerbrook Park was a land cash donation from Joe Keim Builders, developer of the Deerbrook subdivision, in 2001. The development of the park took place in 2007.