- 4.6 acres
- Open water fishing – Catch and release only. No motorized boating, swimming, or ice skating. Boating by permit only.
- Baseball backstop
- Open areas for sports practice
- Half-court basketball
- Hopscotch and four-square
- Bartlett Prairie & Wetland, named for the original owners of the land.
- Picnic shelter with 2 picnic tables
- Drinking fountain
- Sitting area with benches and picnic table
- Parking (9 spaces)
Prairieview Park was donated and paid for by PCI, the developer of Lakeview Estates subdivision, as part of their land cash donation for the subdivision in 1995.