- 24.9 acres
- Woods and greenway
- Waubonsie Trail with trail connection to the Police Station
- Skate park
- Fishing lake – Catch and release only. No motorized boating, swimming, or ice skating.
- Half-court basketball
- Picnic shelter with 1 picnic table
- Open areas for sports practice
- Small sledding hill
- Baseball backstop
- Two parking lots (14 spaces on Chesterfield Drive and 10 spaces on Crofton Road)
- Drinking fountain
- Playground (handicap accessible)
Chesterfield Park, established in 1993, a neighborhood park located east of Thompson Jr. High and west of Waubonsie Wetland and Creek. The site was a land cash donation from Primus Corp., developers of the Fairway Crossings subdivision.