- 66.4 acres
- Adjacent to Prairie Point Center (administrative offices and maintenance headquarters)
- 18 acres in use for youth soccer and football programs
- Full court basketball (2)
- 4 lighted softball/baseball fields
- Sand volleyball courts (2)
- 7,900 sq. ft. concrete skate park
- Ice Skating available weather permitting. Check the flag for conditions. Green Flag- Open. Red Flag- Closed.
- Reservable picnic shelter with restrooms & 2 bbq grills (9 tables)
- Portable toilets (seasonal)
- Splash Pad
- Small shelter with 1 picnic table by skate park, basketball, sand volleyball courts
- Sledding Hill
- Mesic-wet prairie basin
- Prairie Point Trail distance of 1.55 mile (2 laps = 3.1 miles/5K)
- Volunteer Pantry Garden producing over 1,000 pounds of produce annually for needy families throughout the county.
- Parking lots accessible from Plainfield Rd (103 spaces) and Grove Rd (135 spaces)
- Elementary school parking lot also available
The Oswegoland Park District was awarded two $400,000 OSLAD grants from the Illinois Department of Natural Resources for developing Prairie Point Community Park. The first phase of improvements included four baseball fields, skate park, two full court basketball courts, two sand volleyball courts, soccer fields, walking/jogging path around the park, access road, and parking. The second phase of development includes a large picnic shelter with restrooms, a splash pad, lights for two baseball fields, site amenities, walkways, landscaping, and seeding.