With the extension of Tier 3 Mitigation efforts indefinitely, the Oswegoland Park District has cancelled/credited remaining December programs that do not meet the IDPH Guidance and cannot be conducted remotely or in person. Program fee credits have been posted to family accounts.
If you would prefer a refund check for the credit posted, please submit your request by email by Wednesday, December 9th. We expect to be able to process those requests and mail refund checks on or before December 18th.
- Most in-person programs and events, with the exception of Kid’s Connection & Junior Kid’s Connection, are PAUSED.
- Virtual programming will continue as scheduled.
- Park District facilities will be CLOSED to the public during this time.
- Parks, Trails, and Playgrounds REMAIN OPEN.
- Fox Bend Golf Course is OPEN. Reserve your Tee Time Online.
- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phones will not be staffed at this time.
The District will continue to closely follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, Illinois Department of Public Health, Restore Illinois Plan, and local health officials as it pertains to parks and recreation activities to determine when full operations may resume.
Thank you for your ongoing patience, support, and flexibility as we collectively navigate this pandemic together.
Follow us on Facebook for videos, resources, and more ways for you to play at home.