The Oswegoland Park District is committed to providing a safe, clean, and fun environment for all participants and guests. Park Rules and Regulations are intended to assist the District in managing its property and facilities to ensure that all residents of the District have safe and equal access. Selected rules and regulations are highlighted below.
- All Parks are open from dawn to dusk.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed beyond designated roads and parking areas.
- Cooking is allowed on barbeque grills only. Hot coals must be extinguished and removed from the area unless a container is provided on site.
- Open fires are not allowed.
- Watercraft are allowed on designated District waterways, by permit only. Download a boating permit application.
- Please observe all posted park regulations.
View our Park Ordinances for all rules and regulations.