Planning a party, shower, or group meeting? If your plans are bigger than your home, please consider the Park District. We have rooms to rent at several of our facilities. Each room has a different rental fee, depending on the location, size, and amenities available. To check availability, email Reservations or call 630.554.4477.
How To Rent
- Complete the Room Rental Reservation Request Form
- Secure your date at least two weeks prior to your event.
- September-December reservations accepted on or after July 15, January-May reservations accepted on or after November 15, June-August reservations accepted on or after March 15.
- One hour of free set-up time is included provided there is no conflict with another scheduled activity.
Rental details for rooms not listed above may be arranged on an individual basis if considered appropriate by the Park District. To check availability, email Reservations or call 630.554.4477.
Oswegoland community groups may rent Park District rooms free of charge. Download the Community Group Reservation Request Form for consideration as a community group is not limited to, but includes the following:
- Not-for-profit, philanthropic, or service oriented
- Regularly provide items or services of value to the community
- Have a membership that is 80% or more Oswegoland Park District residents, or be recognized as a county-wide organization with 80% of members from Kendall County.
View our 2019 Preferred Vendor List