Kid’s Connection is a recreational before and after school program offered in cooperation with School District 308. It is implemented by the Park District and held in the cafeterias of District 308 elementary schools with additional use of the gym and playground.
Kids play games, make crafts, enjoy playground, gym, and computer time, cook, go on field trips, or complete homework. Our staff provides fun in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Available Monday-Friday from 6:15am until the school day begins and after school until 6:15pm
- Two to five day options are available for before school, after school, or both
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks are included! View the March Menu.
- View the Parent Handbook for additional information.
Spring Break Camp
- Available March 23, March 24, March 25, March 26, March 27, and March 30
- Register through online registration
- Registration accepted Monday, February 24 through Monday, March 9
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- No credits or changes will be accepted after March 9