Kid’s Connection is a recreational before and after school program offered in cooperation with School District 308. It is implemented by the Park District and held in the cafeterias of District 308 elementary schools with additional use of the gym and playground.
Kids play games, make crafts, enjoy playground, gym, and computer time, cook, go on field trips, or complete homework. Our staff provides fun in a safe, nurturing environment.
- Available Monday-Friday from 6:15am until the school day begins and after school until 6:15pm
- One to five day options are available for before school, after school, or both
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks are included! View the October menu here and the November menu here.
- View the Parent Handbook for additional information.
Winter Break 2019-2020 Registration
- Available December 23, 27 & 30, and January 2 & 3 – View the Itinerary
- Register through our Online Registration Site
- Registration accepted Monday, November 18 – Monday, December 9
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- No credits or changes after December 9