SUNDAYS | JUNE 6-SEPTEMBER 26 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Shop local with plenty of choices to buy fresh produce, meats, eggs, artisan cheeses, specialty foods like baked goods & honey, and handmade items in our outdoor, open-air market.
With the health and safety of our community in mind, the Oswego Country Market plans to run this season with some modifications. Based on the guidance provided by the Illinois Farmers Market Association and Kendall County Health Department, we will be planning to once again operate with the more functional and transactional setup that complies with social distancing protocol, of the “In & Out” style market we implemented last year. This setup includes:
- Modified Layout & Shopper Flow: Market has a designated entrance and exit that establishes a one-way traffic flow through the market
- Less Vendors: To accommodate greater spacing between booths for social distancing, we will be able to accept less vendors than a typical season
- Appropriate Protocol & Handling Practices: Please see the Customer Guidelines & Vendor Guidelines that have been created based on recommendations from the Illinois Farmers Market Association
- Minimized Opportunity for Gathering: There will be no tables and chairs to sit and eat, and no additional music or activities
BE A VENDOR
Interested in becoming a vendor for the 2021 season? Please see the information below:
- Check out our FAQ Sheet for basic information
- Review the Application Packet, complete with Rules & Regulations and vendor applications
- Review the additional Vendor Guidelines and Customer Guidelines in place during the current phase of the Restore Illinois planWe will not be accepting any Community Groups to participate in the 2021 Season, at this time.
WALK & BIKE TO THE MARKET
With all of the exciting growth in downtown Oswego, parking will be more limited during the market this season. We encourage you to leave your car at home and walk or bike to the market. Check out this map for safe routes and estimated travel times.
2020 SEASON VENDORS
Cutting Edge by the Blacksmith
Like us on Facebook for updates and details of upcoming dates.
Questions? Contact Cori Veverka at 630.554.4433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Bob Tripp, N.M.Tripp Insurance Agency, Inc., The Prom Shoppe & Bella-Gia Boutique, Floral Expressions, and Lil’ Emm’s Boutique for generously allowing the market to set up in their parking lots. Shoppers and vendors love the downtown location as it draws a crowd to Main Street on Sunday mornings!