SUNDAYS | JUNE 4-SEPTEMBER 24, 2023 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Shop local with plenty of choices to buy fresh produce, meats, eggs, artisan cheeses, specialty foods like baked goods & honey, and handmade items in our outdoor, open-air market.
Be a Vendor
Interested in becoming a vendor for the 2023 season? Please see the information below:
- Check out our FAQs
- Review the Rules & Regulations
- Complete and return the Vendor Application with payment and all necessary documents
We are now accepting Community Groups to participate in the 2023 Season, depending on space availability. Apply here.
Are you a musician interested in playing at the Oswego Country Market one Sunday? Please fill out this form
LINK Card Now Accepted
You can now use your Link card for eligible purchases at the Oswego Country Market.
What can I buy with LINK?
- Using your Link card, you may purchase any food items permitted by the USDA’s Supplemental
Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- This list of eligible foods includes fruits, vegetables, breads, cheese, meats, eggs, grains, jams, sauces,
spices, and edible plants. These exclude prepared food items intended to be consumed at the market
(such as hot sandwiches) and non-food items (like pet food/treats).
- If you are unsure of what’s permitted, head over to the green Oswegoland Park District Info Booth to
speak with a team member.
Using LINK at the Market
1) Go to the green Oswegoland Park District Info Tent.
2) Use your LINK card to obtain tokens in $1 & $5 amounts.
3) Spend your tokens like cash at eligible vendors to purchase food or food producing plants. All
vendors who have SNAP eligible products will display a sign at their booth and have a (*) below.
4) Please note – our vendors cannot provide change for tokens. If you need smaller denominations of
tokens to do your shopping, return to the Oswegoland Park District Info Booth. Tokens do not expire.
2023 Season Vendors
Gallery’s Choice/GC Lavender*
Ginger Thomas Soap Company
Olive Bath and Body Company
Tabletop Beanbag Games
Tranquility Base Candles & Diffusers
Virtually Em Designs
White Blossom Soaps
Wicks and Wax
*Indicates a vendor who had SNAP/Link eligible food products
Like us on Facebook for updates and details of upcoming dates.
Handicap parking available on Main Street past the Jefferson Street intersection.
Questions? Contact Cori Veverka at 630.554.4433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Bob Tripp, N.M.Tripp Insurance Agency, Inc., The Prom Shoppe & Bella-Gia Boutique, Floral Expressions, and Lil’ Emm’s Boutique for generously allowing the market to set up in their parking lots. Shoppers and vendors love the downtown location as it draws a crowd to Main Street on Sunday mornings!