SUNDAYS | JUN 28-OCT 18, 2020 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Shop local with plenty of choices to buy fresh produce, meats, eggs, artisan cheeses, specialty foods like pasta, olives, popcorn, honey & spices, and handmade items in our outdoor, open air market.
With the health and safety of our community in mind, the Oswego Country Market plans to run this season with some modifications. Based on the guidance provided by the Illinois Farmers Market Association and Kendall County Health Department, we will be making the temporary shift towards a more functional and transactional setup that complies with social distancing protocol, and aligns more with the “In & Out” style many markets are implementing this year. Changes include:
- Later Start: June 28-October 18 (still 17 weeks)
- New Layout & Shopper Flow: We are creating a layout with a designated entrance and exit that establishes a one-way traffic flow through the market
- Less Vendors: To accommodate greater spacing between booths for social distancing, we will be able to accept less vendors than a typical season
- New Protocol & Handling Practices: Please see the Customer Guidelines & Vendor Guidelines that have been created based on recommendations from the Illinois Farmers Market Association
- Minimized Opportunity for Gathering: There will be no tables and chairs to sit and eat, and no additional music or activities
- Preordered Bundle Options: We are working on a process for creating monthly bundles of products that can be preordered and picked up Curbside for patrons who do not wish to walk through the market
BE A VENDOR
The 2020 Season is currently full. We will not be accepting any Community Groups to participate in the 2020 Season, at this time.
WALK & BIKE TO THE MARKET
With all of the exciting growth in downtown Oswego, parking will be more limited during the market this season. We encourage you to leave your car at home and walk or bike to the market. Check out this map for safe routes and estimated travel times.
2020 SEASON VENDORS
Cutting Edge by the Blacksmith
*Vendors will be accepting preorders throughout the market season.
Like us on Facebook for updates and details of upcoming dates.
Questions? Contact Cori Veverka at 630.554.4433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Bob Tripp, N.M.Tripp Insurance Agency, Inc., The Prom Shoppe & Bella-Gia Boutique, Floral Expressions, and Lil’ Emm’s Boutique for generously allowing the market to set up in their parking lots. Shoppers and vendors love the downtown location as it draws a crowd to Main Street on Sunday mornings!