SUNDAYS | JUNE 2-SEPTEMBER 29, 2024 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Shop local with plenty of choices to buy fresh produce, meats, eggs, artisan cheeses, specialty foods like baked goods & honey, and handmade items in our outdoor, open-air market.
Be a Vendor
Interested in becoming a vendor for the 2024 season?
- Check out our FAQ’s
- Review Rules and Regulations
- Complete online vendor application
How to Apply Online Instructions Download Here
How to Create an Online Account Instructions Download Here
First time vendors will need to create an account to complete their application.
Are you a musician interested in playing at the Oswego Country Market one Sunday? Please fill out this form.
Information for Community Groups interested in participating in the 2024 Season will be available in May.
2024 Oswego Country Market Dates
LINK Card Now Accepted
You can now use your Link card for eligible purchases at the Oswego Country Market.
What can I buy with LINK?
- Using your Link card, you may purchase any food items permitted by the USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- This list of eligible foods includes fruits, vegetables, breads, cheese, meats, eggs, grains, jams, sauces, spices, and edible plants. These exclude prepared food items intended to be consumed at the market(such as hot sandwiches) and non-food items (like pet food/treats).
- If you are unsure of what’s permitted, head over to the green Oswegoland Park District Info Booth to speak with a team member.
Using LINK at the Market
1) Go to the green Oswegoland Park District Info Tent.
2) Use your LINK card to obtain tokens in $1 & $5 amounts.
3) Spend your tokens like cash at eligible vendors to purchase food or food producing plants. All vendors who have SNAP eligible products will display a sign at their booth and have a (*) below.
4) Please note – our vendors cannot provide change for tokens. If you need smaller denominations of tokens to do your shopping, return to the Oswegoland Park District Info Booth. Tokens do not expire.
2023 Season Vendors
Gallery’s Choice/GC Lavender*
Ginger Thomas Soap Company
Olive Bath and Body Company
Tabletop Beanbag Games
Tranquility Base Candles & Diffusers
Virtually Em Designs
White Blossom Soaps
Wicks and Wax
*Indicates a vendor who had SNAP/Link eligible food products
Like us on Facebook for updates and details of upcoming dates.
Handicap parking available on Main Street past the Jefferson Street intersection.
Questions? Contact Jaclyn Eidukas at 630.554.4441 or email email@example.com.
Thank you to Bob Tripp, N.M.Tripp Insurance Agency, Inc., The Prom Shoppe & Bella-Gia Boutique, Floral Expressions, and Lil’ Emm’s Boutique for generously allowing the market to set up in their parking lots. Shoppers and vendors love the downtown location as it draws a crowd to Main Street on Sunday mornings!
OFF SEASON MARKETS
Oswego Country Market – Spring Market
Saturday, April 20, 2024
9:00am – 1:00pm
Prairie Point Park, 4120 Plainfield Rd, Oswego, IL
*This event is held in conjunction with the free Earth Day Kite Fly.
A full list of participating vendors coming soon! Interested in being a vendor email Jaclyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oswego Country Market – Holiday Market
More information coming soon!