How do I register?
Use our online registration system to get into the classes that you want! You will be able to view the enrollment status of the class you want, register, and print your own receipt.
Participants wishing to use the phone-in registration option must have an Annual Waiver on file.
Download the Annual Waiver here. We only accept credit cards as payment over the phone.
Civic Center, 5 Ashlawn Ave., Montgomery
Boulder Point, Zero Boulder Hill Pass., Oswego
South Point, 810 Preston Lane, Oswego
Mail: Registration, Oswegoland Park District, 5 Ashlawn Ave., Montgomery IL 60538
- Download the registration form
- Registrations received by mail will be processed as time permits, beginning the first day of registration, and may take up to three business days to complete.
- If your first choice is full, you will be placed in your second choice. If there is no second choice, or if it is also full, you will be placed on a waiting list for your first choice. Your credit card will not be charged until you have been registered.
- Receipts will be mailed to confirm your program registrations. If you do not receive a receipt confirming your registration before the start of your class, call 630.554.1010 to make sure you are registered.
- Checks will be voided and returned if the classes you selected are full.
The Oswegoland Park District has established a non-resident registration system to allow taxpayers first choice in signing up for programs, and a fee system that allows non-residents to pay a share in the overall financing of the district. The additional non-resident fee will not be pro-rated. Non-resident rates are listed with the program fee information.
Give the gift of recreation or knowledge! Gift certificates for any amount can be purchased online or at any Park District facility and can be used for any Oswegoland Park District program or class. Call 630.554.1010 to purchase a gift certificate by phone or for additional information.
Seasonal Program Guides
Program information is currently available online only.
Do I need to pay for my programs when I register?
Yes, payment must be included with your registration form. When registering in person or by mail, please make checks payable to the Oswegoland Park District. There will be a $25 service charge for any checks returned for reasons other than bank error. If you wish to pay by credit card, please include your credit card information on your registration form.
What happens if the program I want is already full?
Each program has a minimum and maximum enrollment. Once enrollment for any program reaches the maximum, we start a waiting list. Sometimes we are able to accommodate these individuals by offering an additional class. We will notify you if you are placed on a waiting list or if a new class is scheduled. If you are unable to attend the new class, we will refund your registration fee.
How will I know whether I got the programs I wanted?
Online registration allows you to print your own receipt. Mail-in registrations will be confirmed via email receipt listing the program name, times, days, dates, “not dates” and locations. Check this information carefully as some of the information may have changed.