The Park District will be submitting the Farmington Lakes Park Master Plan for potential OSLAD Grant funding. Join Park District staff to review the Master Plan and provide your feedback.
Tuesday, July 12 || 5:00-7:00pm
Farmington Lakes Park
Future Plans May Include:
- Boardwalk system connected to a floating dock and kayak/canoe launch on the south side.
- Stone outcropping and bench areas off the existing bike path for lake access to the east and north sides.
- Wood fishing pier and overlook for lake access from the west side.
- New aquatic plants, shoreline plants, and outcroppings in certain locations to help with existing erosion and algae issues.
- Other potential amenities: small parking lot, small picnic shelter, game tables, baggo game stations, and bike repair station.