Along the south shore of the Fox River on Sundown Lane, off Orchard Road, Oswego Township
- 134.4 acres
- Extensive natural area
- Significant wildlife habitat, including deer and bald eagles
- Fox River canoe/kayak launch
- Trails for horseback riding, hiking, BMX biking, and cross country skiing
- Fishing (Fox River) – Catch and release only. No motorized boating, swimming, or ice skating.
- Shelter with 1 picnic table
- Parking for horse trailers and boat trailers
- Orienteering Course
- View the Saw Wee Kee Trail Map
Since acquiring Saw Wee Kee from the State of Illinois in 1963, the Oswegoland Park District has worked with Mother Nature to turn a former strip-mined gravel pit into one of the community’s most beautiful natural areas.
Gypsy Moth Aerial Spraying Message from the Illinois Department of Agriculture
Weather permitting, during late June 2020, a portion of the park is scheduled for an aerial application to eliminate European Gypsy Moth (EGM). A yellow, fixed-wing aircraft will apply 6 grams of active ingredient per acre of the biological product SPLAT GM Organic. Visit the Illinois Department of Agriculture website for additional information.