Join the Oswegoland Park District in this new fun and challenging trail run series at the beautiful Saw Wee Kee Park. The soft path, with its twists and turns, ups and downs, makes for a great all natural run whether the weather makes it a muddy mess, or a fragrant wildflower filled dash. Runners are bib-timed and sent in every few minutes. Each race features a different course, seasonal swag, and a different piece of the medal! Attend each of the four runs in the series and complete the 2023 medal!
NEW THIS YEAR
CUP FREE RACING. In an attempt to keep our park clean, runners will be asked to bring their own hydration device. We’ll have water on the course to refill, but runners will need to use their own cup/bottle. Saw Wee Kee Winter Trail Runners will receive a custom HydraPouch to use for the season as their seasonal swag!
Each race of the 2023 season will feature new courses!
Finisher medals will include a magnet back.
Sign up for each run individually at $30 each or sign up for all 4 and get 20% off! ($24 each race)
- Price does not include Race Roster Registration fees
Rules & Guidelines
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- This trail run is not open for strollers or dogs.
- If you wear headphones, make sure you can hear approaching runners.
- Registration closes Thursday, February 16
- Registration closes Thursday, April 13
- Registration closes Thursday, May 25
- Registration closes Thursday, October 5